IPST is an Arduino compatible, mobile robotic platform. It comes complete with wheels, motors, sensors, software, documentation, etc. The IPST-Micro Box SE controller board based on AT mega 644P. It is programmed via the USB port with wiringIPST-SE I.O driver. The Arduino IPST-SE I. 0.5 build higher is recommended.
- ATmel ATmega32U4 MCU, 10-bit A/D converter with 12-channel, 32KB of flash program memory, 1KB of EEPROM, 2.5KB of RAM and 16MHz clock frequency.
- 25-I/O port and assign to 12 of 3-pin JST connectors for interfacing with sensors and peripherals
- Screw terminal block for battery connections. It supports +4.8 to +12Vdc and has an on-board power switch.
- +5Vdc switching regulator power supply circuit. Its regulates the supply voltage for microcontroller devices and all sensor ports.
- 128x160 pixels color graphic LCD stack board. includes KNOB, OK and RESET button. This display board onlu supports line-art graphic, vector graphic, color background and text (no support the image file).
- 8-Universal port support Analog input functions and Digital input/output function; A0 to A7 (18 to 23, 4 and 6 digital pin)
- I2C bus port; SDA (2) and SCL (3)
- UART port; RxD (0) and TxD (1)
- 2-ch. DC motor driver with indicators. Supports motor voltage of 2.5 to 13.5Vdc.
- 3-Servo motor output; connect with the digital port 30 (SV1), 12 (SV2) and 13 (SV3).
- Piezo speaker connections. It is connected with digital port 11.
- LED power and Low battery indicator
- Direct USB port connection for communication and upload the running code
- ISP pad for upgrading and firmware recovery by using the external In-System Programming (AVR-ISP mark II from Atmel is recommended)