^Back To Top
Data Science and Technology Corporation hosted a Successful Educational Benchmarking and Cultural Immersion held from May 17 to 19, 2017 in Woodlands, Singapore. It was participated by the RCAM-ES North Cluster schools, i.e. Manila Cathedral School, Holy Child Catholic School, Espiritu Santo Parochial School, St. Joseph School, and San Rafael Parochial School.
The fruitful benchmarking and dialogue with school leaders was held at Woodlands Ring Secondary School in Singapore on May 18, 2017. The delegates from the Philippine Schools attended a School Orientation and Policy discussions & dialogue with the school’s department leaders headed by the school principal, Mrs. Ng Siew Bee. Each delegate received a benchmarking kit with the WRS Handbook, educational literature and sample student forms and activities for reference on program implementation.
After the conference with the school heads, the teams were divided into different dialogue and tour sessions depending on the function of each delegate in the school that he/she represented. Group A ~Admin attended a thorough policy-making discussion particularly on finance, discipline, administrative concerns, personnel management and facilities improvement. The Group B~ Academics attended the classes in the Niche Robotics Club, and Design and Technology. The delegates were fortunate to learn from the outstanding teachers of the schools: Mdm Rehana Binte Mohamed Akbar, Mdm Yani, Mdm Kesavan, Mr Han, Mr Loy, Mr Dennis Toh, Mr Chan, Mr Jeremy See, Mr Ravintharan s/o Palanisamy, and Mr Felix Yeoh Sin Hui (SH/Partnerships). After each sitdown session, the groups were given an extensive tour of the various school facilities.
It was a day immersed in learning, meeting new friends, and fun.
1) Josephine B. Legaspi – Data Science and Technology Corporation
2) Guia M. Manalo - Espiritu Santo Parochial School
3) Jenny Lyn C. Chua - Espiritu Santo Parochial School
4) Melanie J. Magpantay –Espiritu Santo Parochial School
5) Philip E. Rodriguez - Espiritu Santo Parochial School
6) Eldrid D. Rodil – Holy Child Catholic School
7) Ielyn S. Balut - Holy Child Catholic School
8) Jayson Beltran – Holy Child Catholic School
9) Ana Marie T. Trillana –Manila Cathedral School
10) Arvin Dizon - Manila Cathedral School
11) Melanie C. Borreros - San Rafael Parochial School
12) Esmeraldo T. Guimbarda - St. Joseph School
13) Levy B. Guevarra - St. Joseph School
14) Ruchelle M. Lapid - St. Joseph School